Sunday, March 09, 2008

La Sibuk



La Sibuk
Ths word being my called "nickaname" in da office as me n my colleagues there so bz everyday alking fast fr 1st floor n 2nd floor wth my desk being there n to the 3 rd floor as my others division collegues being sitted there, yess in office we talking fast, walking, fast, everything fast so its really me.. so they called “La Sibuk” its mean”mr/ms busy …” in bahasa sibuk=busy n La…in my tribe language “bahasa bugis as im buginese girl la…is starting words maybe in english as the same function “the” ..so here we are”LA SIBUK n adding K again make it means too much ‘bz” LA SIBUKK” ha..ha..yeah so actually one words adding dat is “lasibuk la bunroco “ means mr/ms busy which lttle bit crazy" as we are all here ..!!dats my blog "name' now...!!
Keterangan :

No comments: