Thursday, June 21, 2012

My New Bike

Considering it just my belated birth gift from me to myself, somehow its weird but every year I buy some good stuff for my birthday no matter my friends give or not still I am happy because I can purchase and iam worth to get it
Last year I bought new ipod and iphone 4 for myself he he..


I was joining my cycling comunity of my company which at week end we riding round the green area in town, or somehow there challenge to go biking at uphill like Malino a week before.

Bike to work? Ooh I have n't try it because you know me very well, nomatter what my company will provide me free breakfast of green bean porridge every friday, but still everyday I go work with many stuff never being so light, laptop, camera and some cabels, can't imagine I have to carry all of those stuff in my back!ohh NO!

Maybe this friday let's try...
Hopefully will have life partner soon to ride bike together by the week end then only with my cousin or my cycling community the KomBaT !!



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® Keterangan :

No comments: