Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fried rice by King

Went back from outer city with tired feeling, still I find my younger bro "King" at home which inside of bathroom for long shower.

Only after some time I heard him do something in kitchen while I'm still relaxing in my room, then after some minutes he take his motorcycle and say wana go out.

I went to kitchen and oow...
I found this fried rice for 2 plate..
The most simple fried rice ever
Anyway we are only the two of us in the house....that's one plate must be for me

I don't know what happened to him, maybe my mother already give him enlightment about being sweet younger brother he he..or he might be got enlightment from the Almighty or no idea....

Sometimes he become so sweet in another time arrghhh he become so stubborn untill you wanna give him "Jacky Chan kick"!!

King oh king..ya thts him my only younger brother :-)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® Keterangan :

No comments: