Thursday, June 21, 2012

My 2010 and 2011 wishes list!!

Every new year I always make new list for every things I wish in that year.

This some point taken from my window in my flat window in Manado..
Last year

Let see one by one..
Some my wishes already accomplished..
Cooking class it was on and off as I'm busy..., wearing hijab ya I did it after ramadhan last year, moving out from Manado alhamdulilah I'm leaving Manado at July 2011 more early 5 months that my wish :-)

Have money abouts usd 100,000.000 hahaha maybe I already have it if I'm calculate money all the money comes and go including my credit card bills..hm not yet anyway I have at least for managing my financial life I'm not that bad!!

More saving? Yaa I m try my best, more giving..oh I am alwys try !!

Another one get P..? What's that P?
My Prince? Even me forget what's the P was....

If its comes to getting my prince ya maybe a bit late,delayed !! but now I'm sure I have found him :-) my big teddy bear ...I love u

So summary 95 percent target of the wishes list is done

Let see my 2012 wishes list !!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® Keterangan :

No comments: