Friday, May 28, 2010

My Birthday !!

Finally here I am in this point
Again May 28th in this year come with no doubt!

-My Mom called me few hours before and pray some wishes for me very touching!she is no.1 wisher!

-Again my bday comes after my company anniversay and as usual by those days 27th-30 May some exclusive events held and its gonna me hectic days to me like last year :'(
-This year i have something that I don't have last year which really helps my life !!
-its just a day with many greetings and passing by normal which I'm still bz work in exhibition venue ( 2009 and 2010 ) nothing special

Tks to the Lord for giving me the opportunity to still passing this age :-)
Tks to all frens wishes and all the greetings...!!

Life is beautifull

Manado, May 28th 2010 11:53 pm

Regards,
SCS
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® Keterangan :

No comments: