Friday, May 02, 2008

Sumiyati zpenpat

Once upon a tym from my shopping day in hypermart I was stucked by in front door n try to remind my old memories n yess its sumi…sumiati………my old fren in junior high school, the little girl dat have very neat handswriting, dat I always try to cheat………!we met here after 1996, its being 12 years …. Yess long tym ago…. Now she working in one travel agent in this town…. Far away fr home…. !! so glad…not much except she wearing hijab now….still has big ball eyes….! Umi.. umi…… she shocked to see me wearing skirt…..ohhh ha..ha I think ever since I was in this city then im starting to love…. wearing skirt..why???
1. Its easy towear
2. Not too tight like jeans or trousers ….very simple….l
3. More feminism as people always said dat im tomboy girl just try
to be girly…and feminism….
4. Here I didn’t ride motorcycle anymore so no need to worry about wearing
skirt will make me uncomfort……………

So dis will answer umi….question about my skirt……………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok umi….nice to c u back………….!!!! Keterangan :

No comments: