Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My February 2013

Another february knocking this year as time goes by like clock ticking 
what's had happened to me for the last 3 weeks in February and the plan for one more week to come to March are :
  1. Now i got my new 2013 target of my work, focus on Makassar area only, Kendari area already take over by my junior. 
  2. Officially i had my Financial Planner as my story here, need to focusing my financial life direction and starting to get priority filter to reach all the financial wishes list of this year.
  3. My preparations for my big day in progress about 50%, papers, place, and concept already in mind, many things to do tough and starting to having nervous episode as i have to fully do all by myself from now and some support from my sister and He is still there, cant do much. 
  4. I will join for some sport events ( fun bike & running 5KM championship) in week 3 of February, wish me luck !!!
  5. i will fly to Yogyakarta in the end of the month and meet my best friend Irma as well, its my work trip tough as i have Sunday time to roaming there. 
  6. Birthday of my best fren, Maria , Attar the cute baby, Abhy, and some others. 
  7. Will do renovate my tiny house for toilet and fixing something will do by my brother & my dad.Will have new water heater and fixing some sink.
  8. I Have decide to get another home loan for my dream house soon hopefully next month, i am concern that must be more easy and simple  in the bureaucratization  papers then when already get married status moreover if my husband is expatriate. 
Here all  my February, hopefully all is well, and no valentine day for me because everyday is love day for me ..i am not celebrate such things !!!
Keterangan :

No comments: