Saturday, March 19, 2011

Farhan

It was for me not new name, one of my lil bro classmatte and still my very young cousine which perfectly handsome look is named Farhan...!!

Farhan also another one famous celebrity in Indonesia, who doesn't know Farhan the x radio anchor and also hosted for some TV program!!

But and by February 2011 another Farhan came to my life.This one very special one, 22th feb first time in touch, by 1 st march is very special day with
Anyway he is the best Farhan I ever met for now..let c what's the story goes
In the next chapter ..once in my past I always like to mention named with starting with Farhan, Fardeen, Fadhlan, Feroz... I just don't know why, the most I love to say is wth end wth N...

That's little story about me and someone wth have name Farhan...
ya .. Farhan Rasheed Khan...many names come and go in life and one sure I do believe that one name will remain inside of my heart forever and unreplacble..
Coz only one name I need I'm sure

Some moments back had removed some named which undeserve to be the one, and viola...!!!!!!cuz I do believe "Il ya toujours une autre personne pour quelqu'un "

Hope its correct sentence :-P !!
Get connected always borderless Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® anytime - anywhere Keterangan :

No comments: