Monday, January 31, 2011

Morning shocking alarm

Never being so excited of shocking with sweating shaking body before except crushing otehrs car in the traffic jam by nite drive in rainy road some months ago.

Today morning while in rush to starting my monday late office by 8:35 am
im starting to push the alarm button of my car key but seems some problem so i made stupid trial i use the key in the front door to open it
BINGO.... !! then the sirine like police car starting to ringing
tiu tiu tiu tiu 100x ....singing like ...want to wake up whole citizen of Manado which slept so tight due rainy season....

i was shocking and standing and panic and try to stop it about 10 minutes
till some men from far away yelling at me due my annoyed alarm
after got some help guidance from my brother i m standing near the front door wth shaking body all over and trauma not want to touch the car while teh clock showing its almost 9 am

Till i made up my mind to locked it back and get my back up keys
then try to open it back sitting donw for 10 minutes to breathe nicely then
move forward....
this is the first time this ashamed experience happen to me since the last more then a year using it ....what a great learn dont play wth the alarm key...

What a shocking monday morning !!! Keterangan :

No comments: