Tuesday, August 07, 2012

My Dream house !!

isn't it cool house ? Yup exactly as cool as the price, maybe its gonna be 3x my old house price!!

Think hard to re-new my house, need more space now, can't breath sometimes to see all stuff in small place

Plan to have another new tiny house, but I need big room please!!!!at least 4x5 metres.In all brochure of this house from smallest type till the most luxury one all the room so small.
If I plan to buy small type again means I will have problem in daily financial, my income will be also only for paying those 2, and what I will eat? He he...more over when I have small family, and plan to have kids 2 oow !!my financial awareness for having property come arise but won't be good for my daily food, my kitchen daily life operational cost need money too!

Then let's say to universe " I want bigger house which have 4-5 rooms, one for my parents when they come and guest room and for kids, with a nice bathroom !!"

And the universe will say " your wishes is my command" !!!
Will find away to get it, Insha'Allah إن شاء الله‎, welcome in my new home :-)

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® Keterangan :

No comments: