Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Car is My Warehouse

See all these stuffs, Xilvero is my second home which I put all my stuffs, and as well sometimes I'm using it for shifting some moving episode of my friend in my flat, and the awesome record for my Xilvero is we using to bring my new big refrigerator, even the back door can't be closed one of my Hero Man helped me hold the big freezer from inside and me driving it home and we are 3 of us lifted the heavy freezer till the third floor....

We are always doing and extreme and not ordinary action...anyway tks for my some heroes who always help me in any my circumtance... Uki..for my Big TV, Alwi for the refrigerator and also Agnes for all the support and Memey for giving us direction and Xilvero My Car is the super hero..

Love u Much :-D
Get connected always borderless Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® anytime - anywhere Keterangan :

No comments: