Wednesday, December 01, 2010

1 st dec of 2010

Acrossing a pathetic november to December again of 2010..
Still fresh in my mind the crowd of happy new year party which for Manado people is unending three days celebration with fireworks in the sky..

Happy birthday to my beloved bro@idris @27th november will see at the top of ur dream bro, will always support you for ur networking business !!!

December is end of year, time to write many dreams for the next year...
Struggling for my work episode ending and achieving my target
Till I forgot some part of this amazing life

Up and down of my true love struggle might ending as well this dec, it was two sparkling months to go thru' with many dreams and settling still can write it down here is it un-ending a happy ending one.Inspite of happy ending story will write down with proudly present! Again now restart from the beginning..!!again?? Oh ya ..its called "Ce' La Vie...or Ce Siti Vie :-)

C u in the next episode of my life :-)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry® Keterangan :

No comments: